1/4 Photos of Baked Artichoke and Pesto Risotto
Torn out of a newspaper at some stage - I am making it right now so cannot comment on how it will taste but it seems like a great sort of meal to leave in the oven for the family if you have to go out and leave them to fend for themselves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C.
- 2Heat passata and stock in pot - bring to boil.
- 3Cook onion in olive oil till softened in frypan.
- 4Add rice and artichokes to onion and stir for 1 -2 minutes.
- 5Add pesto to hot tomato liquid - stir to combine.
- 6Put contents of both pots into a casserole with lid.
- 7Bake 35 minutes.
- 8Remove lid and stir a few times then re-cover and bake 5 -10 mins more.
- 9Season and add some grated parmesan and serve.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Artichoke and Pesto Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.7
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 765.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.2 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 13.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: