Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My friend Jackie made this for a holiday party last year and everyone scarfed it down. I think the Swiss cheese sets it apart from the other artichoke dip recipes I've found.
- 1 (13 3/4 ounce) can artichoke hearts (quartered)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese (from a can, not fresh grated)
- 1⁄2 cup grated swiss cheese
- Drain artichoke hearts and chop into smaller pieces.
- Mix artichoke hearts with mayonnaise, Parmesan and Swiss. (Use canned grated parmesan because fresh grated parmesan makes it come out too oily).
- Put mixture into a 9x9 glass or ceramic baking dish at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes or until top looks slightly browned.
- Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.