1 hr 15 mins
Another method of making a wonderful meal with Cornish Game Hens.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash Cornish Hens and pat dry.
- 2Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3Mix together Catalina dressing, apricot preserves, dry mustard and sherry in a separate bowl.
- 4Coat hens with 1/2 mixture.
- 5Place hens in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish that has been greased or sprayed.
- 6Bake uncovered at 350 for 30 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven and pour remaining sauce over hens.
- 8Reduce heat to 325, cover hens with foil continue to bake 45 minutes longer or until tender and golden.
- 9Serve with pan juices.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Apricot Cornish Game Hens
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1068.3
- Calories from Fat 591
- Total Fat 65.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 217.4 mg
- Sodium 1239.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 49.7 g
- Protein 50.8 g