Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another method of making a wonderful meal with Cornish Game Hens.
- 2 Cornish hens
- 1 cup Catalina dressing
- 1⁄2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine (optional)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Wash Cornish Hens and pat dry.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Mix together Catalina dressing, apricot preserves, dry mustard and sherry in a separate bowl.
- Coat hens with 1/2 mixture.
- Place hens in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish that has been greased or sprayed.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pour remaining sauce over hens.
- Reduce heat to 325, cover hens with foil continue to bake 45 minutes longer or until tender and golden.
- Serve with pan juices.