1/3 Photos of Baked Apricot Chicken
This is a quick and easy recipe that's so tasty. I've made this adding in some dried apricots also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine the preserves, lemon juice and soy sauce in a shallow bowl.
- 3Divide this mixture in half; reserve half to serve with the chicken.
- 4Dip the chicken pieces in the preserves mixture; roll in bread crumbs.
- 5Place the chicken in a baking dish.
- 6Drizzle with melted butter and bake about 35-40 minutes, or until the chicken is done.
- 7Heat the remaining preserves; serve with the chicken.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Apricot Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 630.6
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 123.8 mg
- Sodium 439.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 35.9 g
- Protein 28.9 g