This is a quick and easy recipe that's so tasty. I've made this adding in some dried apricots also.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the preserves, lemon juice and soy sauce in a shallow bowl.
- Divide this mixture in half; reserve half to serve with the chicken.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the preserves mixture; roll in bread crumbs.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish.
- Drizzle with melted butter and bake about 35-40 minutes, or until the chicken is done.
- Heat the remaining preserves; serve with the chicken.