Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
YUM YUM YUM! Like a super easy apple crisp. 6 ingredients, and takes minutes. Serve warm with ice cream!!!
- 1 (23 ounce) jar chunky applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- Combine applesauce, brown sugar & cinnamon. Pour into a greased casserole.
- Mix Bisquick, sugar and margarine until crumbly, and sprinkle on top of applesauce mixture.
- Bake at 350 for one hour, and enjoy!
I gave this 3 stars. I made this for my family one night when we wanted applecrisp. The flavor was good but this wasn't like applecrisp. Overall I'm not sure if I will make this again or not. Thanks for posting a good recipe. Christine
Outstanding fruit dessert! I was short on my applesauce, so I cooked 2 apples and pureed them to make up the shortage. I pureed my topping in the food processor, and really liked the fine crusty crumbs with the smooth fruit. I will be making this often! Thanks for posting. Roxygirl
I found this recipe about six months ago and this is the only way I make apple crisp now!! the family absolutely loves it. we went apple picking this weekend and made fresh apple crisp like this and it was to die for. thank you for the great recipe!