- 8 apples (not too sweet)
- 4 tablespoons golden syrup or 4 tablespoons light syrup or 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Core apples and place in a buttered baking dish.
- Fill centers with syrup and drizzle a little over the skins.
- Dot with butter.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until soft.
- Baste with syrup liquid a few times during baking.
- Serve as it is or with whipped cream (non-dairy creamer).