Low fat and low cholesterol. Oven and microwave directions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place apples in a microvave safe dish if cooking in the microwave or in an oven safe pie plate, 9 inches, if baking in the oven.
- 2Cut off stip of peel at top of each apple and fill them with raisins.
- 3Add water to the pie plate or dish.
- 4For oven baking, place in 350 degree F. oven for 40 minutes or until tender. Cool slightly.
- 5For microwave baking, cover plate with vented clear plastic wrap and cook on full power for 3-7 minutes or until tender; rearranging once.
- 6Meanwhile, for topping, stir together cheese and vanilla and stir in enough milk to make a desired consistency.
- 7To serve, add a dollop to each apple and sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Apples With Cheese Topping (Neufchatel)
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.1
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 10.8 mg
- Sodium 60.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 2.1 g