1/2 Photos of Baked Apples in Microwave
From Tempting Desserts, this looks really simple and good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and core apples.
- 2Make a shallow cut in the skin completely around each apple, one-inch from the bottom.
- 3This keeps skin from shrinking during cooking.
- 4Place apples in a glass baking dish or in individual custard cups.
- 5Place 1 tablespoon brown sugar and 1/2 tablespoon butter into the core of each apple.
- 6Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 7Cover apples with wax paper.
- 8Microwave on High for 10 to 14 minutes, or until tender.
- 9Let stand, covered, 3 minutes before serving.
- 10For one apple, use an individual custard cup or bowl and microwave for 2 to 3 minutes on High, for two apples, microwave 3 to 4 minutes on High.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Apples in Microwave
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.5
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 56.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 32.3 g
- Protein 0.5 g