- 3 cups fresh cranberries
- 3 cups chopped apples
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 2-qt baking dish. Spread cranberries and apples in the dish. Sprinkle with 1 cup sugar.
- In a small bowl mix the oats, brown sugar, and pecans until well combined. Add the butter, stirring until mixed.
- Sprinkle the oat mixture over the fruit in the baking dish.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.