1 hr 5 mins
Old fasioned baked apples, flavored with cinnamon to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Fill center of each apple with 1 Tbls sugar, sprinkling a little over the outside.
- 3Then sprinkle with lemon juice and cinnamon.
- 4Dot with butter.
- 5Place in deep casserole with a lid.
- 6Add enough water to cover bottom of baking dish.
- 7Cover and bake about 35 minutes or until tender.
- 8Remove apples and boil syrup remaining in the casserole dish until thick.
- 9Pour syrup and thick cream over apples to serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Apples
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 40.8 g
- Protein 0.3 g