1/1 Photo of Baked Apples
I received a gift box of apples plus the ingredients and recipe to make these yummy baked apples. They were wonderful with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 -10 medium rome apples (Rome recommended because they are right texture to hold their shape when baked)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped nuts (pecans or walnuts)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (I used regular, but dark would be fine also)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup butter (cut into little pats to top each apple)
- vanilla ice cream
- 1Cut small slice off top and bottom of apple so it will stand up. Core the apple.
- 2Combine cloves, cinnamon, raisins, chopped nuts, brown sugar and melted butter.
- 3Stuff mixture into each apple and mound slightly at top.
- 4Top each apple with small pat of butter.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- 6Serve with vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Apples
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.7
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 243.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 36.2 g
- Protein 3.5 g