Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe came to me from a newsletter.In my short perusal of other baked apples recipes, this one is a little different. It looks delicious! I haven't tried it yet, but when I do, I will update.
- 1. Preheat oven to 350Ëš F.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine dried fruit, walnuts, sugar and cinnamon.
- 3. Core each apple and place in a baking dish.
- 4. Spoon one-routh of the ingredients into each apple.
- 5. Bake for 40 minutes or until apples are tender.