1/2 Photos of Baked Apples
This dessert is like homemade apple pie with 90% less effort. Served al amode with a side of vanilla ice cream, this dessert is both rich and easy. I found this recipe and am posting it for the world to see courtesy of: http://frumteacher.blogspot.com
My Private Note
baked a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw your puff pastry.
- 2Pre-heat oven to 350 *F.
- 3Core and peel apples **DO NOT CUT**.
- 4Mix cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
- 5Place each apple on individual puff pastry sheet.
- 6Fill center of apple with cinnamon sugar mix.
- 7Cover apple on all sides with pastry.
- 8Place on greased cookie sheet.
- 9In a separate bowl mix wisk egg and brush egg onto pastry.
- 10Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 11Serve hot with vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Apples
Serving Size: 1 (535 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1682.1
- Calories from Fat 856
- Total Fat 95.1 g
- Saturated Fat 24.1 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 631.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 192.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.6 g
- Sugars 73.9 g
- Protein 20.1 g