- 8 apples, cored, peeled, and halved
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup whipped cream
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place apples in baking dish, cut side down.
- MIx flour, nutmeg, brown sugar, lemon juice, whipped cream, and 1/4 cup sugar in bowl.
- Spoon over apples.
- Sprinkle with teaspoon of sugar and dot with butter.
- Bake at 425 for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 400 and bake for 45 minutes to an hour.