1/1 Photo of Baked Apple Pancakes
Why not treat your family to these easy to make, out of the ordinary pancakes. They taste so good on a cold morning. You can top this dish with vanilla whipped cream instead of the maple syrup...or use both!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degreed F.
- 2Melt butter in an 8 inch oven proof skillet or casserole.
- 3Saute apples in the butter.
- 4Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon, cooking until the sugar is melted and the apples have begun to soften.
- 5Mix together eggs, flour and milk in a medium sized bowl.
- 6Pour over the apples.
- 7Bake for 20-30 minutes or until puffed and done in the center.
- 8Serve warm with maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Apple Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.0
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 237.5 mg
- Sodium 92.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 26.6 g
- Protein 10.1 g