Recipe by Geema
Why not treat your family to these easy to make, out of the ordinary pancakes. They taste so good on a cold morning. You can top this dish with vanilla whipped cream instead of the maple syrup...or use both!
Top Review by CountryLady
A unique tasty pancake for a Sunday morning breakfast! Scaling the recipe in half, it was cooked in 20 minutes. I used extra cinnamon, added some nutmeg & served with Canadian maple syrup. Next time, I'll omit the sugar. Thanx Geema!
- 4 -5 apples, peeled,cored and thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degreed F.
- Melt butter in an 8 inch oven proof skillet or casserole.
- Saute apples in the butter.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon, cooking until the sugar is melted and the apples have begun to soften.
- Mix together eggs, flour and milk in a medium sized bowl.
- Pour over the apples.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until puffed and done in the center.
- Serve warm with maple syrup.