Recipe by kathyln
This recipe came from my Mom, before that I don't know where it came from. Anyway, my family (myself especially) just loves this. My kids can be picky, but they really like it also. I also add fresh blueberries sometimes, raisins would probably be good too. Top it with pancake syrup and it is just delicious. Nice weekend late breakfast.
Top Review by Rachel Katharine
it was good but i made a sauce to add flavor... dice a peeled apple put it in a pan on the stove on high then add 1 Tbls of cinnamon 1/4 cup of syurp a 1 tsp of brown sugar and 2 tbls of flour cook untill apples get soft and spread over pancakes
Mix following 7 ingredients in blender
- 6 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 sliced cooking apples
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 7 ingredients in blender.
- Melt 1/2 cup margarine in 9x13 pan in 425 degree oven.
- Add 2 cups sliced cooking apples and cook until sizzling (not long).
- Then pour batter over apples and sprinkle 2 tablespoons brown sugar over top.
- Bake 20 minutes or until done in center.