This recipe came from my Mom, before that I don't know where it came from. Anyway, my family (myself especially) just loves this. My kids can be picky, but they really like it also. I also add fresh blueberries sometimes, raisins would probably be good too. Top it with pancake syrup and it is just delicious. Nice weekend late breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Mix following 7 ingredients in blender
- 1Mix first 7 ingredients in blender.
- 2Melt 1/2 cup margarine in 9x13 pan in 425 degree oven.
- 3Add 2 cups sliced cooking apples and cook until sizzling (not long).
- 4Then pour batter over apples and sprinkle 2 tablespoons brown sugar over top.
- 5Bake 20 minutes or until done in center.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Apple Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.5
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 165.0 mg
- Sodium 355.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 8.0 g