Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe came from my Mom, before that I don't know where it came from. Anyway, my family (myself especially) just loves this. My kids can be picky, but they really like it also. I also add fresh blueberries sometimes, raisins would probably be good too. Top it with pancake syrup and it is just delicious. Nice weekend late breakfast.
- Mix first 7 ingredients in blender.
- Melt 1/2 cup margarine in 9x13 pan in 425 degree oven.
- Add 2 cups sliced cooking apples and cook until sizzling (not long).
- Then pour batter over apples and sprinkle 2 tablespoons brown sugar over top.
- Bake 20 minutes or until done in center.
it was good but i made a sauce to add flavor... dice a peeled apple put it in a pan on the stove on high then add 1 Tbls of cinnamon 1/4 cup of syurp a 1 tsp of brown sugar and 2 tbls of flour cook untill apples get soft and spread over pancakes