Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe came from my Mom, before that I don't know where it came from. Anyway, my family (myself especially) just loves this. My kids can be picky, but they really like it also. I also add fresh blueberries sometimes, raisins would probably be good too. Top it with pancake syrup and it is just delicious. Nice weekend late breakfast.
Mix following 7 ingredients in blender
- 6 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 sliced cooking apples
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Mix first 7 ingredients in blender.
- Melt 1/2 cup margarine in 9x13 pan in 425 degree oven.
- Add 2 cups sliced cooking apples and cook until sizzling (not long).
- Then pour batter over apples and sprinkle 2 tablespoons brown sugar over top.
- Bake 20 minutes or until done in center.
it was good but i made a sauce to add flavor... dice a peeled apple put it in a pan on the stove on high then add 1 Tbls of cinnamon 1/4 cup of syurp a 1 tsp of brown sugar and 2 tbls of flour cook untill apples get soft and spread over pancakes