1/4 Photos of Baked Apple Pancake
This is a recipe my Mom used to make for breakfast when I was a kid. It's cinnamon and buttery apples topped with a light "pancake" that is baked in the oven. We used to eat it with maple syrup. Delicious!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
- 2Prepare an 8"x8" pan with cooking spray.
- 3Melt butter and lightly sauté sugar, cinnamon and apples for 5 minutes. Spoon apples into baking pan.
- 4Beat egg whites until stiff. Set aside.
- 5Beat flour, baking powder, milk, salt, and egg yolks until smooth.
- 6Fold egg whites and batter together.
- 7Pour batter over apple slices.
- 8Bake at 400 degrees fahrenheit for about 10 to 12 minutes or until pancake is done.
- 9Serve immediately with maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Apple Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.9
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 109.6 mg
- Sodium 153.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 4.2 g