Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Found on the Betty Crocker site. Posting here so I know where it is. An each recipe to half.
- 2 2⁄3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 4 cups milk
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium apples, chopped (2 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped if desired
- additional milk, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a greased 2-quart casserole, mix oats, raisins, 4 cups milk, the brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, salt and apples.
- Bake uncovered 40 to 45 minutes or until most liquid is absorbed.
- Top with walnuts. Serve with additional milk.