Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Tasty breakfast treat!
Make and share this Baked apple maple pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups pancake batter (ready-made is ok)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 apples (cored, peeled, and thinly sliced)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees degrees.
- Pour melted butter into a 9-inch pie plate.
- Place apples in plate, then sprinkle with the cinnamon and cardamom.
- Add pecans on top (if using), and drizzle with the syrup.
- Pour batter on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with maple syrup.