1/1 Photo of Baked Apple French Toast
I found this recipe at my mother in law's house. You can try other flavors of pie filling like blueberry but apple is the favorite at our house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- 2Spread pie filling in dish.
- 3In a pie plate, beat the eggs, milk and vanilla.
- 4Dip bread slices into the egg mixture for about a minute per slice, turning once.
- 5Arrange 2 rows of bread on top of pie filing overlapping slices slightly.
- 6Mix cinnamon and sugar.
- 7Brush bread with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- 8At this point, the dish may be refrigerated overnight, if needed.
- 9Preheat oven to 350°.
- 10Bake dish uncovered for 30-35 minutes or until slightly browned.
- 11Serve fruit side up.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Apple French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 750.3
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 182.4 mg
- Sodium 1163.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 128.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 24.6 g
- Protein 21.0 g