1/3 Photos of Baked Apple Doughnuts for Abm
2 hrs 20 mins
2 hrs 15 mins
These are the real deal, not muffins. Adapted from the Scribbit website. Posted by request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except cinnamon sugar and melted butter in the order recommended by your bread machine manufacturer.
- 2Start dough cycle.
- 3When dough cycle is finished, remove dough from machine.
- 4Divide into 14 pieces and shape into donuts (or pat out and use cutters).
- 5Place on a baking sheet and let rise 30 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°F.
- 7Bake for 15-20 minutes or until browned. and done.
- 8Immediately brush each doughnut with butter and dip in cinnamon sugar.
- 9To make without a bread machine:.
- 10Heat the milk to 110-115 degrees.
- 11Pour on top of the brown sugar and yeast, and let it sit for 5-10min.
- 12Add oil, egg and apple.
- 13Stir flour, salt and spices together and stir into yeast mixture.
- 14Turn out onto a floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic, about 10 minutes.
- 15Cover the dough and let it rise in a warm place until doubled.
- 16Punch down the dough, and roll it out 1/2 inch thick.
- 17Cut into doughnut shapes.
- 18Transfer doughnuts to a baking sheet.
- 19Wait to cut out the "hole" until you have transferred the doughnut to the baking sheet.
- 20Bake as above.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Apple Doughnuts for Abm
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.9
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.7 mg
- Sodium 182.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 5.3 g