This is a twist on regular oatmeal for breakfast. It's quick because you "bake" the apples in the microwave and use instanat oatmeal. Note: most of y measurements are guestimates because this was the first time I made this recipe so feel free to add or subtract ingredients. This makes 2 servings but you can easy double it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Core and peel apple.
- 2Place in a microwaveable safe bowl and sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon in apple.
- 3Stuff it with cranberries and oats and top it with butter. (I added just a little water to the bowl to help with the cooking).
- 4Cover with saran wrap and microwave for about 3 1/2 minutes. Let it rest for about 2 minutes (it will be really hot).
- 5Chop the apple and add it to the dry instant oatmeal. Follow the packet directions and add the juice from the cooked apple to the bowl. Microwave about 1 1/2 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "baked" Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.3
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 35.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: