Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
great canape recipe from Whole Foods
Make and share this Baked Apple and Brie Canapés recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tart apples, cored and sliced into eighths
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 400 g brie cheese, sliced
- 24 baguette, slices
- Toss apple slices with melted butter and brown sugar. Bake or microwave until tender.
- Arrange the Brie evenly over the bread slices and top with the apple slices.
- Broil briefly to melt the cheese slightly and brown the apples.