Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A deliciously easy to make weeknight dinner your family will love!
- 2 tablespoons butter, Melted
- 1⁄2 of a lemon, Squeezed
- 1 lb scallops
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts, Crushed
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs, bread crumbs
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Grab a 9×9 inch pan and add your melted butter and lemon juice to it.
- Now add your scallops on top of the lemon butter and spread them around the pan evenly.
- In a separate bowl, mix together your crushed nuts, panko, salt, garlic powder, and lemon pepper.
- Pour the mixture over the top of the scallops and pop them in the oven set to 350 for about 25 minutes.