1/2 Photos of Baked American Spaghetti
1 hr 5 mins
This is a recipe I used to make years ago and forgot about until my sister wanted the recipe.....I had to go hunting for it and I am putting here for her to get and for me to rememeber to make again.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large frying pan, cook onion, garlic and ground beef until meat is browned, drain.
- 2Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, one cup of water, seasonings.
- 3Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4White meat mixture is simmering, break up spaghetti strands into three parts, Place in an ovenproof casserole dish such as a 9 X 13.
- 5Add the other 1/2 cup water and mix with raw spaghetti.
- 6Add meat mixture and combine all ingredients.
- 7Cover the casserole with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- 8Uncover casserole, sprinkle cheddar cheese on top, and bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked American Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (491 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 606.1
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 99.3 mg
- Sodium 1383.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 35.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: