Recipe by nvermd
When I get tired of cold chicken salad, I whip this up and sometimes serve it on plates lined with salad greens.
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 4 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 cup salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tomatoes, cut in wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine everything except 1/4 cup of the almonds.
- Place in buttered 10 X 6 X 2" baking or casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining almonds.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Top with tomato wedges and return to oven for 5 minutes until tomatoes are warmed through.
- Serve individual servings on bed of salad greens if desired.