Recipe by Lisa Trinity Academy
use cheese filled ravioli, or meat if you like and omit the chicken. substitute pesto sauce for the alfredo for a great new flavor! use asiago or romano cheese instead of parmesan! Like Dream Dinners Cookbook
Top Review by Satyne
This was lovely. I used beef ravioli by mistake. I really enjoyed all of the flavours in the dish as well as how easy it was to make. I used my alfredo recipe instead of a store bought sauce. I didn't find it bland or mushy, my pasta is still tender.
Made for PAC Spring 2012
- cooking spray
- 2 lbs cheese ravioli
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 2⁄3 cup fat free chicken broth
- 2 cups zucchini, slices 1/2 inch
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat alfredo sauce
- 1 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- combine all ingredients into a large bowl.
- stir gently to combine.
- pour into pan.
- cover with foil and freeze.
- to serve from frozen.
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- keep foil on and bake for about one hour, until bubbly.