A wonderfully grown-up macaroni and cheese. Great served with a salad and bread or steamed peas or broccoli.
- Prepare tortellini or other favorite pasta slightly al dente in salted water. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Warm butter and cream in a sauce pan until butter is melted. Add parmesan cheese and spices.
- Pour pasta into a 2qt casserole dish with a lid. Pour alfredo sauce over pasta and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle shredded parmesan and bread crumbs over pasta and cover.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until top is brown and crusty.
this was amazing and since im 12 my family thought i was amazing... thanx for the best dinner!!!
We really enjoed this recipe, I too used fresh garlic, we ate this with steamed broccoli and fresh baked bread. Thanks for a great recipe!
Wonderful! It's very rich and creamy. I used fresh minced garlic instead of the powder. Great with steamed broccoli. This is a keeper! Thanx for sharing your recipe.