- 113.39 g butter
- 236.59 ml heavy cream
- 177.44 ml parmesan cheese
- 0.5-0.75 ml nutmeg
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 566.99 g package cheese tortellini, prepared
- 118.29 ml fresh shredded parmesan cheese
- 78.07 ml Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare tortellini or other favorite pasta slightly al dente in salted water. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Warm butter and cream in a sauce pan until butter is melted. Add parmesan cheese and spices.
- Pour pasta into a 2qt casserole dish with a lid. Pour alfredo sauce over pasta and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle shredded parmesan and bread crumbs over pasta and cover.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until top is brown and crusty.