1/2 Photos of Baked Alfredo Pasta
A wonderfully grown-up macaroni and cheese. Great served with a salad and bread or steamed peas or broccoli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare tortellini or other favorite pasta slightly al dente in salted water. Drain.
- 2Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- 3Warm butter and cream in a sauce pan until butter is melted. Add parmesan cheese and spices.
- 4Pour pasta into a 2qt casserole dish with a lid. Pour alfredo sauce over pasta and stir to combine.
- 5Sprinkle shredded parmesan and bread crumbs over pasta and cover.
- 6Bake for 10 minutes, then uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until top is brown and crusty.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Alfredo Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 678.7
- Calories from Fat 388
- Total Fat 43.2 g
- Saturated Fat 25.9 g
- Cholesterol 153.1 mg
- Sodium 884.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 22.7 g