1/1 Photo of Baked Alaska-Ettes
A sweet little morsel from the Mississippi Valley chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375F and grease muffin pan.
- 2Sift dry ingredients together.
- 3Beat the egg and cream together; add vanilla.
- 4Pour into the dry ingredients, beating thoroughly.
- 5Bake until cakes test done (approximately 20 minutes) and remove to a cooling rack.
- 6When cupcakes are cold, hollow out center and fill with ice cream; level off with the back of spoon and completely blanket the top with halves of marshmallows.
- 7Preheat broiler.
- 8Place cake under hot broiler for 30 seconds, or until marshmallows are puffed and brown.
- 9Serve at once.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Alaska-Ettes
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.6
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 52.6 mg
- Sodium 169.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 36.6 g
- Protein 4.3 g