1/1 Photo of Baked Acorn Squash With Apple Stuffing
This is so nice with a pork roast or beef, we have even had it with chicken. Points 1.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Prepare a square baking pan with cooking spray.
- 3Place squash cut-side down in a baking pan.
- 4Bake 20 minutes.
- 5While squash is baking, combine apples, celery, onion, margarine and 2 tablespoons water in a medium bowl; mix well.
- 6Turn squash cut-sides up.
- 7Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 8Divide apple mixture to fill cavities of the squash.
- 9Bake stuffed squash halves, covered with foil, 30 minutes or more.
- 10Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Apple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Acorn Squash With Apple Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.3
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 71.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 1.9 g