1/1 Photo of Baked Acorn Squash & Sour Cream
Acorn squash recipe we had at Thanksgiving dinner. Very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Halve squash and scoop out seeds and pith.
- 2Place squash cut side down on greased jelly roll pan. Pierce squash with fork several times.
- 3Bake at 350˚ for 1 hour. Done when fork easily pierces.
- 4Remove squash from oven and allow to cool down.
- 5Remove squash from shell into bowl.
- 6Saute onion in butter.
- 7Combine squash, onion, and sour cream until uniform.
- 8May be stored in refrigerator and warmed in 250 oven before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Acorn Squash & Sour Cream
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.4
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 26.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 1.3 g