Acorn squash recipe we had at Thanksgiving dinner. Very tasty.
Make and share this Baked Acorn Squash & Sour Cream recipe from Food.com.
- Halve squash and scoop out seeds and pith.
- Place squash cut side down on greased jelly roll pan. Pierce squash with fork several times.
- Bake at 350˚ for 1 hour. Done when fork easily pierces.
- Remove squash from oven and allow to cool down.
- Remove squash from shell into bowl.
- Saute onion in butter.
- Combine squash, onion, and sour cream until uniform.
- May be stored in refrigerator and warmed in 250 oven before serving.