1/1 Photo of Baked Acorn Squash
1 hr 20 mins
So yummy! We make his every time we can get acorn squash.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease a baking sheet and a baking dish.
- 3Halve the squash lengthwise and clean.
- 4Transfer the squash, cut side down, to the baking sheet, and bake the squash until it is tender, about 45 minutes.
- 5Don't turn off the oven.
- 6While the squash cooks, melt the butter, and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- 7Keep the mixture warm until it is needed.
- 8Arrange the squash, cut sides up, in the baking dish.
- 9Spoon the butter and seasonings equally over the sections.
- 10Bake the squash another 15 minutes, until it is very soft.
- 11Serve the squash hot.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Acorn Squash
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.3
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 83.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 0.6 g