Recipe by VO
Another "DOSW" recipe This is a yummy way to cook acorn squash--serve with a salad and you're done!
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Cut the squash in half.
- Scoop out the seeds and strings.
- Place the squash on a baking sheet.
- Place the bacon in the squash and divide the syrup between the halves.
- Bake uncovered for 45-60 minutes, until the squash is tender.
- Baste with the juices in the center of the squash once or twice.
- Add a little butter if it seems too dry.