- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- additional confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, sugar and butter.
- Pat into a greased 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk eggs, sugar, flour and lemon juice until frothy.
- Pour over the hot crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Dust with a confectioner's sugar.
- Cut into squares.