1/3 Photos of Bake Sale Lemon Bars
1 hr 40 mins
Recipe Junkie's Note:
This is a recipe from Taste of Home. My husband says these are better than his mother's, and she's a repeat blue prize winner. These absolutely melt in your mouth and leave you begging for more.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, sugar and butter.
- 2Pat into a greased 9 x 13 baking pan.
- 3Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk eggs, sugar, flour and lemon juice until frothy.
- 5Pour over the hot crust.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 7Cool on a wire rack.
- 8Dust with a confectioner's sugar.
- 9Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bake Sale Lemon Bars
Serving Size: 1 (971 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1231.0
- Calories from Fat 465
- Total Fat 51.7 g
- Saturated Fat 30.8 g
- Cholesterol 333.5 mg
- Sodium 398.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 182.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 127.1 g
- Protein 14.0 g