Prep 45 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
Taste nice and this recipe come from my friend
- 1 (600 g) red sea bass
- 3 red chilies, blended
- 3 tablespoons young ginger, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chili-garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoons char siu sauce
- 1 tablespoon black bean garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves, shredded
- 1⁄2 sugar, salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tomatoes, slice
- 1 stalk spring onion, cut into curls
- Wash slit lenghtwise and pat dry fish on both sides.
- Marinate the fish with all the ingredients for 2 hours.
- Using combination 4,put to roast for about 30 minutes or until the fish is done.
- Place cooked fish on a big plate,garnish with slice tomatoes and spring onion.
- Serve hot rice.