Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great side dish to add to any meal. Kids love it and it is very easy to make. Also, great for when you have a group of people over. You can cover your pan and place in the oven on warm until guests arrive. They smell great when you open your oven to serve.
- 7 -8 russet potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk (give or take a little depending on consistency)
- 1 (10 ounce) can 98% fat free broccoli cheese soup
- 1⁄3 cup fancy shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- Bacos bacon bits
- salt and pepper
- Peel and cut your potatoes into smaller chunks. Cook them on the stovetop in a pan with water in it until they can easily be pierced with a fork. Drain water off of the potatoes.
- Mash the potatoes.
- Add butter and mash some more.
- Add salt, pepper, sour cream, and milk. Mash the potatoes some more.
- Add soup and mash some more. The potatoes should look somewhat creamy.
- Place in a glass 9X13 pan.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Sprinkle a hand full of bacos on top.
- Place in the oven on 350 and cook for 15-20mins.