Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Well everyone asks me for it thats why I like it and I made it up over the years , My friends always ask How ? and What? Do you do to make them sooo good ...
- 2 (32 ounce) cans pork and beans (take the pork out !)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon molasses
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar
- Drain Pork&Beans and take the fat out!
- Cook bacon and save some for top.
- Set oven to 350.
- Mix Ketchup musterd brown sugar and molasses until creamy.
- Add bean and bacon.
- Mix well and smash some of the bean, Not all!
- And bake for at least 3 hour's.
- Or in Microwave for a Hour 1/2.
- Top with cooked bacon strips.
- And cook 20 mins more.
- Let stand about 10 minutes.
- And enjoy!