Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A delicious coastal Mexican fish dish. Many of you may not have heard of fish tacos, or tostadas in this case, but they are very good.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, warmed
- 6 tostadas, warmed
- 1 lb mild fish fillet
- 1 cup fajita marinade
- 2 cups lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- Marinate the fish in the fajita sauce for 1/2 hour.
- In a hot grill pan, grill fhe fish 3 or 4 minutes per side.
- Assemble the each tostada by sprinkling some of the black beans onto the plate.
- Top with a warm tostada shell.
- Layer on 1/6 of the fish, some lettuce, tomato, cheese, avocado, and salsa.