Recipe by cookiedog
A colorful salad with mango, strawberries, and jicama. From Something Extra Grocery Circular.
Top Review by CraftScout
This was awesome Both my children ate theirs without complaint and my son liked it so much, he wanted leftovers for his lunch the next day! I liked it a bunch, too. Thank you for posting!
- 1 lb strawberry, hulled and halved
- 1 large mango, peeled, pitted and cubed (firm but ripe)
- 1⁄2 cup jicama, 1/4-inch dice
- 1⁄4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons lightly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro (optional)