Baja Shrimp Tacos, Grilled Corn Salsa & Chipotle Yogurt #RSC
- In a bowl, combine the shrimp, olive oil, and Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Mix. Mix well. Allow to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat your grill to high heat. Grill the corn, for 10 minutes, until the husks are browned on all sides. Carefully peel off the husks and silk. Cut the corn from the cob and place in a medium bowl. Add the pico de gallo to the grilled corn kernels and mix well. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, chipotle chiles, lemon juice, and chives. Mix well.
- Heat a large nonstick saute pan over medium-high heat. Add the marinated shrimp and saute for 2 - 3 minutes, until cooked through.
- Assemble the tacos. Top each tortilla with the sauteed shrimp, grilled corn salsa, chipotle yogurt sauce, diced avocado, and garnish with cilantro. Serve with lime wedges on the side. Enjoy!