Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
For a luau-themed pizza party, seafood lovers will enjoy the Grilled Baja Shrimp Pizza topped with shrimp and pineapple.
- 1 (1 ounce) package McCormick® Grill Mates® Baja Citrus Marinade
- 1⁄4 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch wide strips
- 1⁄2 yellow bell pepper, cut into 2-inch wide strips
- 1 small zucchini, sliced lengthwise into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 lb fresh pizza dough
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple rings, drained, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese, divided
- Mix Marinade Mix, 1/4 cup of the oil and orange juice in small bowl. Place shrimp and vegetables in 2 separate large resealable plastic bags. Add 1/2 the marinade to each bag; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 15 minutes. Remove shrimp and vegetables from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Thread shrimp onto skewers.
- Grill vegetables over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes or until tender-crisp. Grill shrimp kabobs 5 to 7 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning occasionally. Cut into vegetables into bite-size pieces. Remove shrimp from skewers.
- Stretch or roll dough on floured baking sheet to a 12- to 14-inch round, about 1/4-inch thick. Brush top of dough with remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Place oiled-side down on the grill. Close lid. Grill over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes or until grill marks appear on the bottom of the crust. Carefully flip crust over using tongs or spatula.
- Layer crust with 1/2 of the cheese, grilled shrimp, vegetables, remaining cheese and pineapple. Close lid. Grill 3 to 4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is browned. (Check pizza often to avoid burning. Rotate pizza, if necessary.) Slide pizza onto baking sheet. Sprinkle with mint, if desired. Slice and serve immediately.