2 hrs 15 mins
This is our version of the extremely popular appetizer served at Chinook's restaurant in Seattle's Fisherman's Terminal. Fast and fresh, this makes a great party dish as almost everything can be made ahead of time. It's also a great main dish on those nights when it's too hot to cook in the kitchen. So sit back, relax, pop a cold one and imagine yourself on the beaches of Baja. This is one appetizer that let's you enjoy your own fiesta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, stir together ketchup, lime juice and hot pepper sauce.
- 2Add shrimp, tomato, onion and cilantro. Toss gently to coat.
- 3Cover and chill for 2 to 4 hours.
- 4Just before serving, add avacados and toss to coat. Garnish with lime wedges.
- 5Note: To make individual servings, run a lime wedge around rims of 4 cocktail glasses.
- 6Dip rims in Old Bay seasoning and add shrimp cocktail. Garnish with cilantro.
Browse Our Top Baja Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Baja Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baja Shrimp Cocktail
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.3
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 221.0 mg
- Sodium 461.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 26.3 g