Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A simple dish, you should be able to get the napolitos and enchilada sauce at most supermarkets, but if not you might try a Mexican or Latin market.
- 1 (14 ounce) canhatch green enchilada sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken stock
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 (1 pint) jar cactus pieces, rinsed in water (nopalitos)
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 -3 red potatoes, diced into bite size pieces (optional)
- 1 lb large shrimp or 1 lb jumbo shrimp
- 3 -4 pieces red snapper (4-inch) or 3 -4 pieces cod (4-inch)
- 1⁄2 lb scallops
- Dice the potatoes and add them to a hot sauté pan or Dutch oven with a tbsp of olive oil.
- Fry until the potatoes are getting soft (5-8 minutes) add all the rest of the base ingredients.
- Bring to a boil and lower heat to simmer.
- Then add the fish, followed a minute later by the shrimp, and then the scallops.
- Everything will be cooked in a few minutes when the shrimp is red.
- Serve with warm tortillas or quesadillas.