Recipe by AmyZoe
This recipe serves 4, but I'm pretty sure it could just serve 1--it's that good. Dangerous delicious stuff courtesy of Bumble Bee. I baked salmon in the oven instead of using canned, and it flaked nicely for this recipe.
- 14 3⁄4 ounces salmon, drained and flaked (remove skin and bones)
- 2 avocados, halved
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning or 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup white onion, chopped
- 2 -3 jalapenos, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut avocados in half and scoop out avocado, leaving 1/4 inch rim for shell.
- Set aside halved shells.
- Reserve avocado and dice to combine with remaining ingredients.
- Combine salmon, lemon juice, lime juice, and seasoning and stir gently.
- Toss diced avocado, tomato, onion, jalapeno, and cilantro with seasoned salmon.
- Fill avocado shells with salmon tomato mixture.
- Serve with hot sauce and tortilla chips if desired.