- 29.58 ml taco seasoning
- 14.79 ml fresh lime juice
- 14.79 ml fresh orange juice
- 453.59 g firm white fish fillet (cut into bit sized pieces)
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 473.18 ml Coleslaw (packaged angel hair)
- 118.29 ml chopped green onion
- 118.29 ml reduced-fat sour cream
- 8 corn tortillas (6 inch)
- 8 lime wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Add fish; toss to coat. Heat oil in a lgarge skillet over medium high heat. Add fish, saute 5 minutes or until done.
- Combine cabbage, onions and sour cream in a medium bowl. Warm tortillas according to package directions. Spoon 1/4 Celsius cabbage mixture down center or tortilla. Divide fish evenly among tortillas. Fold in hlaf. Serve with lime wedges.
- Nutrition: Serving size, 2 tacos, 327 calories, 9.4 g. fat, fiber 4.6 g.