Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
from Cooking Light - quick and easy to prepare
- 29.58 ml taco seasoning
- 14.79 ml fresh lime juice
- 14.79 ml fresh orange juice
- 453.59 g firm white fish fillet (cut into bit sized pieces)
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 473.18 ml Coleslaw (packaged angel hair)
- 118.29 ml chopped green onion
- 118.29 ml reduced-fat sour cream
- 8 corn tortillas (6 inch)
- 8 lime wedges
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Add fish; toss to coat. Heat oil in a lgarge skillet over medium high heat. Add fish, saute 5 minutes or until done.
- Combine cabbage, onions and sour cream in a medium bowl. Warm tortillas according to package directions. Spoon 1/4 Celsius cabbage mixture down center or tortilla. Divide fish evenly among tortillas. Fold in hlaf. Serve with lime wedges.
- Nutrition: Serving size, 2 tacos, 327 calories, 9.4 g. fat, fiber 4.6 g.
I've been making my fish tacos with taco seasoning for a long time. We love the flavors. I add black beans and corn to ours and use Spicy Ranch Dressing but do not use the lime or orange juice.
These were very good and easy. We have never had fish tacos before and this will definately not be the last time. Thanks for the great recipe.
Delish! Made with tilapia and cut back on the sour cream just a bit. Quick and yummy! Thanks for sharing!