Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from foodnetwork.com featured on $40 A Day starring Rachel Ray. Enjoy!
Make and share this Baja Fish Tacos recipe from Food.com.
- For the sauce:.
- Mix all ingredients together and set aside.
- Preheat a fryer or a deep pot halfway filled with oil to 375 degrees F.
- Mix 1 of the packages of batter, but only use 1/2 the required amount of water and use beer for the remaining amount instead. Add the beer until the batter becomes almost like a heavy cream consistency.
- Using the other package of batter add salt and garlic powder, coat cod pieces with the dry mix, then dip into prepared batter. Deep-fry for about 3 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Place fried cod pieces on warmed corn tortillas, add white sauce to fish, a little shredded cabbage and a squeeze of lime, to taste.